With Spring around the corner, we encourage you to kick off your Easter festivities right! With these awesome DIY crafts, you and your whole family will have a fun afternoon celebrating the traditions of Easter!
These cute and easy Easter crafts are a great way to get the kids excited for some quality family time. They are both inexpensive and make for adorable Easter decorations too!
Pom Easter Bunny Bunting
- A bunny template
- Twine or ribbon
- Pink Yarn
- White Stock Paper
- Glue/double-sided tape
- Start by cutting out a bunny shape from the stock paper; cut out as many as you think you will need to stretch across your twine/ribbon.
- Make the pom pom tails by wrapping the pink yarn around 2 of your fingers approximately 25 times. Carefully slide it off your fingers and wrap tightly around the middle and tie. Cut the rounded ends of the twine and trim down to the desired size. Fray the twine and fluff into half spheres.
- Attach the pom pom to the bunny with glue or double-sided tape
- Finally, attach the bunny to the twine or ribbon and hang it up!
Paper Plate Sheep Masks for Kids
- Two paper plates: Dinner size plates for a sheep mask and a snack size plate for a lamb mask
- Cotton balls
- White stock paper
- Cut out the inner circle out of the two plates; the outside will the frame of your sheep.
- Dip cotton balls into the glue and past onto the plate
- Once dry, cut out some ears (from the middle part of the paper plates) and glue or tape onto the back.
- Now its time for the adorable family portraits!
Yard Wrapped Handprint Carrot Crafts for Kids
- Orange Yarn
- Green Construction paper
- Glue Stick
- Begin by cutting a carrot shape out of cardboard; this step should be done by an adult as the cardboard may be difficult to cut through.
- Once the carrot shape is cut, take orange yarn and tape the beginning of the yarn to the carrot as to anchor it. Then start wrapping!
- Wrap the yarn until the cardboard is completely covered, then tape or tie the end of the back.
- On the green construction paper, have your kiddo trace their hand twice on it, and cut it out.
- To finish off, attach the carrot to the handprint cutouts!
DIY Easter Bunny Headband
- White stock paper and coloured paper
- Googly eyes
- A pink button
- Pom poms
- Print out the Easter bunny headband craft template onto white cardstock. Next, cut out the template pieces.
- Use the template to cut out the inside section of the bunny ear onto patterned paper. If you don’t have patterned paper, you can also colour in the inside section with markers! Glue the inside ear sections onto the middle of the bunny ears. Now, glue the bunny ears to the back of the bunny face.
- As for the nose, attach the pink button using tape or glue. Next, glue the two googly eyes of the bunny face. Using a black marker, draw on the mouth underneath the button nose
- Cut off six 2-inch pieces of twine and glue onto the sides of the bunny face to make whiskers.
- Grab the white rectangular sections of the template and staple them together to make a circular headband.
- Lastly, attach the pompom to the back of the headband to make a cute, fluffy bunny tail!
Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft
- Paper or Styrofoam egg cartons
- Acrylic paint and brushes
- Construction paper
- Artificial feathers
- Cut apart two egg holders from the carton and trim off the excess edges
- Glue the two pieces together
- Paint and allow to dry
- Cut out paper beaks with construction paper and glue onto carton, add eyes using a black marker.
- Lastly, add a small feather to the top as a final touch!
We hope you enjoy these cute and creative Easter crafts! Now let’s have some fun and make a mess with the help of Brass-n-Sassy mats and bibs! www.brassnsassy.com